Protect-A-Bed strives to provide a clean, healthy and comfortable sleep environment. We focus on innovating products and materials that create conditions essential to a sound sleep. Protect-A-Bed uses patented technology, with its proprietary waterproof Miracle Membrane®, patented BugLock® and SecureSeal® bed bug proofing technology. Protect-A-Bed products are listed as Class 1 Medical Devices with the Good and Drug Administration and have received the Good Housekeeping Seal. The products are available at retail stores and trusted by top hoteliers.
BENEFITS OF PROTECT-A-BED
Miracle Membrane®: The patented waterproof Miracle Membrane® blocks dust mites, allergens, liquids and sweat from permeating the mattress. It also encourages airflow to and from the mattress – and regulates the temperature of the sleeping surface.
BugLock® and SecureSeal®: BugLock® and SecureSeal® zipper is bed bug entry and escape proof. It barricades dust mites and other impurities from entering the mattress.
Certification: Protect-A-Bed protection products are tested and certified to be FDA Class 1 medical devices. The products also carry the Good Housekeeping Seal and are guaranteed to perform as promised on product packaging. In addition the products are also Asthma and Allergy Friendly®, as tested by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. Fabrics used satisfy the stringent requirements of Okeo-Tex® Standard 100 certification.
The Protect-A-Bed Protector keeps your bed clean and comfortable for a good night’s sleep
- The AllerZip Mattress Encasement Protector with Tencel keeps your sleeping area clean, allergy-free and bed bug-proof for a healthy night’s rest
- Miracle Membrane barrier promotes a healthy sleep environment by protecting you from dust mites and other allergens that may lurk in the mattress, including mould, mildew, pet dander and pollen
- Waterproof mattress encasement extends the life of the mattress by blocking accidents, spills and stains, yet is air permeable to keep you dry and cool
- Bed bug bite-proof, entry-proof and escape-proof with patented BugLock Secure Seal three-sided zipper
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device
- Entomology lab tested bed bug proof mattress cover or box spring cover
- Good Housekeeping quality tested and approved
- Safety tested and certified by the Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex